Looking for a quick pick-me-up? These vegan peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies are soft and chewy, with a healthy and natural touch of sweetness! Enjoy these cookies as a dessert, or a breakfast treat on-the-go! These cookies are oil-free, egg-free, gluten-free, and have absolutely no added sugar, making these treats dairy-free and vegan! Not only can you add dairy-free chocolate chips to these cookies, why not add some nuts or blueberries? Keep in mind that since these are healthier than most cookies, they won’t have the same texture as your average chocolate chip cookie- however, they’re sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
If you’re making the transition to a healthier lifestyle and are dying for something sweet, or this is just another vegan recipe you’ll be trying, give these cookies a shot!
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until they form a paste-like substance.
- Add the oats and peanut butter (and optional dairy-free chocolate chips) to the bowl with the bananas and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a cookie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The cookies should stick together well and be slightly browned once fully cooked!
Serving Size: 1
Fat: 5.7 g
Carbohydrates: 18.4 g
Protein: 3.5 g